Re: [MiNT] cookie jar

From: "Peter Slegg" <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 11:22 PM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] cookie jar

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:39:41 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
On 09/27/2010 06:30 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:

> I know some of you don't like Bubbles but I have never had any
> problems with it

How do you know that? You have problems with your Milan that no-one else
has.

Experience.

It never gave problems with 1.15.12 and NAES.

But you are not using 1.15.12 and N.AES, are you?

I've never seen this problem before in 10 years of using the Milan.
Nothing except Mint has changed in the boot sequence.

There is only one realistic way to find the cause for these problems, and PeP has already suggested this. It doesn't matter if MiNT is the only thing that has changed - you can't disable MiNT. You must disable stuff like Bubbles, and reactivate them one by one until the bug appears. Then it can be determined where the problem is, it could just as well be a bug in MiNT.

Jo Even