Re: [MiNT] cookie jar

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 00:30:47 , Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com> wrote:

> 27 sep 2010 kl. 23.22 skrev Peter Slegg:
>
> > On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:39:41 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>
> wrote:

> >> How do you know that? You have problems with your Milan that no-one
> else
> >> has.
> >>
> >> Jo Even
> >

> > Experience.
> >
> > It never gave problems with 1.15.12 and NAES.
> > I've never seen this problem before in 10 years of using the Milan.
> > Nothing except Mint has changed in the boot sequence.
>
> The obvious approach would be to disable the other applications and
> enabling them one-by-one until it breaks.

It doesn't fail every time which is why I raised it here to see if
someone else had seen anything similar.

> If you know Bubbles is fishy, why are you still using it? Just because
> it didn't break earlier doesn't mean the new kernel is to blame for your
> current problems. That's a bad conclusion.

Other people say Bubbles is fishy, it has always worked fine here.
If I stopped using everything that people say is old or might possibly
not work with the new kernel then I would have nothing left.

Peter