Re: [MiNT] cookie jar

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:14:54 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrote:

> There is only one realistic way to find the cause for these problems, and
> PeP has already suggested this. It doesn't matter if MiNT is the only thing
> that has changed - you can't disable MiNT. You must disable stuff like
> Bubbles, and reactivate them one by one until the bug appears. Then it can
> be determined where the problem is, it could just as well be a bug in MiNT.
>
> Jo Even

This bug started appearing very recently and happens say every 10-15
times I reboot.

There are probably 20 different things I could disable, that equates
to an awful lot of rebooting.

However, if I disable things then the cookie jar is not likely to
fill up and so the bug won't appear.

What actually manages the cookie jar ? Is it the kernel or AES ?
Where is this error alert coming from ?

Peter