[MiNT] ExtenDOS & mp (was : startup & shutdown issues)

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:23:28 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrote:
> [...]
Well, it crashes while evaluating the cnf file...
So, OK, I can use my computer with no DVD-ROM active and see what does or
not work with mp active, so it can be usefull for everyone.
Then, when Roger gets enough time, he can try to fix it.
And, if I really need CD access, I temporarily deactivate mp.
No need to rush. ;-)

Regards,

J.-Luc