[MiNT] 2 keyboard-related issues in trunk

Hello,

I noticed a regression in current XaAES trunk relating to keyboard navigation:
the space key no longer activates the button which has the focus. I suspect
this is related to the fact that XaAES now can handle editable fields in
toolbars, which is a very good thing in itself, but the space char should only
be handled as a space char if the focus in on an edit field. If not, it should
go to the button that currently has the focus, as before, and activate it.

The other issue I have is with the '+' key. I have to type it twice or type
another character after it. It seems to behave like a dead key. On the other
hand, no other key behave like dead keys, which is pretty mystifying.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire