Re: [MiNT] 2 keyboard-related issues in trunk

From: "Jean-François Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 10:15 AM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: [MiNT] 2 keyboard-related issues in trunk

I noticed a regression in current XaAES trunk relating to keyboard navigation: the space key no longer activates the button which has the focus. I suspect

It's a change in functionality, not a regression. Use the Insert-key, not space.

The other issue I have is with the '+' key. I have to type it twice or type another character after it. It seems to behave like a dead key. On the other
hand, no other key behave like dead keys, which is pretty mystifying.

Post your keyboard.tbl and I can have a look at it.

Jo Even