Re: [MiNT] Ctrl+Alt+Q deactivated

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> [...]

Yes - this would be a valid solution. But I was a little bored today and
implemented alerts for any shutdown-variant. It works good. From
taskmanager it's optional at compile-time.

Now it would be possible to ask when SDMASTER is not set or not found.

And it's not bad to have some possibility to interact from XaAES generally.

I suggest I commit the stuff 'till weekend, and you do your patch again ;)

-Helmut