Re: [MiNT] Ctrl+Alt+Q deactivated

From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:33 PM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Cc: <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Ctrl+Alt+Q deactivated

Yes - this would be a valid solution. But I was a little bored today and
implemented alerts for any shutdown-variant. It works good. From
taskmanager it's optional at compile-time.

Ok.

Now it would be possible to ask when SDMASTER is not set or not found.

And it's not bad to have some possibility to interact from XaAES generally.

I suggest I commit the stuff 'till weekend, and you do your patch again ;)

Ok, I'll do that. How do I check out your branch?

Jo Even