Re: [MiNT] Redraw bug in current trunk

On 09/15/2010 06:27 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> So I was right: It's another qed-bug.

Why do you think that? It's most likely a bug in XaAES. It's not qed
that generates the rectangle list, it's XaAES.

>> REPOSED-stuff implemented by Ozk. I suggest that you look into this. It
>
> I won't. And AFAIK REPOSED is something different (nothing with scroll,
> but resize). And I think I disabled it anyway because I didn't
> understand the purpose, it caused only trouble.

It can also be the WCO_WORK-mode which I know is used by CF-lib (thus
also qed). I'd say that something is not correctly initialized when the
window is created and/or opened. Perhaps a hard-coded value that depends
on the fontsize in the info-line?

> I'm sure the bug in qed was always there, but shows up only on certain systems (not
> aranym/fvdi), with the 10-point-sized info-line.

No such bug under TOS or N.AES where the infoline has as 10pt font. Only
under XaAES, which to me is a clear indication on where to look for the bug.

Jo Even