Re: [MiNT] Redraw bug in current trunk

On 09/15/2010 08:04 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> Just took another look:
>
> All XaAES does is send WM_ARROWED, WA_UP/DNLINE to qed. Everything else is done by qed.
>
> BTW: Suddenly I get the same redraw-errors on aranym too.

Yes, because there is a bug in XaAES ;-) XaAES doesn't just send
scroll/slider-events to qed. It also supplies qed with the rectangle
list which tells it where the work area is. I'm almost certain that the
initial rectangle list is wrong. If this was a bug in qed, it would
manifest itself under TOS and N.AES too!

Jo Even