Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

On 09/14/2010 11:34 PM, Peter Persson wrote:

> It's still not a full-blown replacement to TosWin, but provided that I didn't make any fatal bugs I think it's ready for everyday use.

I think it's very good :) Great improvement from the last version. It is
now noticable faster than TosWin2 on my Milan, with the previous version
the difference was minimal.

Also, terminal-emulation is very good. Works flawlessy with the programs
I've tried.

Fullscreen works on my Milan and is very fast. But it's only "full
screen" in the sense that the entire screen becomes black - the terminal
itself is still 80x24 in the center of the screen.

Jo Even