Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

Am Mi, 15.09.2010, 23:08 schrieb Jo Even Skarstein:

> Also, terminal-emulation is very good. Works flawlessy with the programs
> I've tried.

It's mostly great :)
But I sometimes see failed screen redraws with the newest stable release
of nano. Don't get me wrong - conholio and nano --with-color is great :) I
don't know why the error happens, it's like there is something in the
line, at the wrong place, or some words are shown twice etc... I will test
it with 0.7...

> Fullscreen works on my Milan and is very fast. But it's only "full
> screen" in the sense that the entire screen becomes black - the terminal
> itself is still 80x24 in the center of the screen.

Fullscreen is also fast with the plain Falcon... altough memory usage is
relative high ( I think it uses about 3-4 MB RAM), but using pine and nano
works well :)

Greets,