Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

16 sep 2010 kl. 00.43 skrev m0n0:
> But I sometimes see failed screen redraws with the newest stable release
> of nano. Don't get me wrong - conholio and nano --with-color is great :) I
> don't know why the error happens, it's like there is something in the
> line, at the wrong place, or some words are shown twice etc... I will test
> it with 0.7...

It's probably a flaw in the VT100 emulator. I only spent like two days working on it, and there is probably quit a lot of bugs in it.

Just tell me how to reproduce it and maybe I can fix it. I haven't really touched this part since v0.6.

> Fullscreen is also fast with the plain Falcon... altough memory usage is
> relative high ( I think it uses about 3-4 MB RAM), but using pine and nano
> works well :)

That's intentional. Memory usage depends on the screen resolution. I use some big tables to speed up rendering, so it's really not designed for low spec machines.

Future versions may have a "low memory" mode though.

-- PeP