Re: [MiNT] Ctrl+Alt+Q deactivated

Am 19.09.2010 15:37, schrieb Helmut Karlowski:
Am 19.09.2010, 15:31 Uhr, schrieb George Nakos <ggn@thebat.net>:

Hello Helmut,

Sunday, September 19, 2010, 3:57:49 PM, you wrote:

Am 19.09.2010, 14:47 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

19 sep 2010 kl. 14.38 skrev Helmut Karlowski:

So it's best as it is now.

I mean: what's the problem in typing C-A-F,A-Q? If someone finds this
inconvenient, I cannot help.

Well, even if I agree with you on this particular matter, a touch of
humbleness wouldn't hurt.

I think I'll do not much anyway XaAES-wise, so don't worry ;-)

But that's the way the story goes: The programmer has the power. And you
cannot say I didn't react on user's wishes.

If  we, as users, are discomforting you, you can let us know and we'll
close  down  the cvs, so you can work it and dictate the rules on your
own. You can even call it HAES or something.

Fact  is,  none  of  the  previous  people  that contributed to XaAES,
including ozk, never committed anything without discussing it first.

Ok - that's it!

Oh, oh, would it be a bad idea to calm down a bit and then go back to topic?

Thank you,
Stefan