Re: [MiNT] Trace debug level crashes

I've just tried to make a rs232 dump to provide more information on "restart crash". The problem is that indeed trace level is crashing.
Nice to know it's solved now.

I've got two questions though:
1. How to use debug kernel and if it's useful to you guys if I test that one too ? I've tried to run it but it crashed. I can provide more information (terminal dump + screenshots) if neccessary 2. Would that be possible if every console output would also be redirected to trace device ? I guess that only kernel debug stuff is redirected to rs232 which is probably not enough ?

My config is falcon+ct60+nvdi (NO ctpci). In auto folder I have nvdi only. No accessories.

Cheers,
Mariusz.