Re: [MiNT] compile problem

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
Yes. It happens always, and always at the same point, and always the same
message. Can I do something to produce an error report that may give the
mintlib developers some more useful info ?

Excellent !
The goal it that someone else should be able to reproduce the bug, too.
Could you please tar your working directory ? So your current context will be kept safe.

So tell us how to reproduce the bug.
If it does not happen, we will try your archive.

I really hope we will be able to track down this bug this time.

--
Vincent Rivière