Re: [MiNT] compile problem

Vincent Rivière wrote:
The original source package can be downloaded here:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/abcm2ps/

I'm sorry, I did exactly what you told, but everything worked fine.
No bug for me.

If it is a malloc bug you also need the same amount of ST and TT
ram, the same page size and the same Disc configuration and their
cache sizes and the same amount of entries in filesystem metadata.

And the same hardisc contents and the same fragmentation situation
and ..... (Hmm, the whole computer basically)    ;-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers