Re: [MiNT] cookie jar

> I am getting quite sick and tired of the repsonse to reports
> or questions about possible issues.
Sorry, but I think you are wrong here, I agree with PeP. You seems to
constantly mystify FreeMiNT as some dark magic (you even fear to touch
some files, we all remember your attitude towards Alan's distro) which
is causing bugs but in the end, in 90% cases, it ends in your config.
Nobody claims here FreeMiNT is perfect and free of bugs but -- it was
already said -- YOU have problems, so YOU have to make everything
possible to have them solved. So if developer asks you to try this and
that, simply do it. Or fix it by yourself. Or don't complain. Talks
about your experiences and how it worked before ... this isn't really
helpful.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org