Re: [MiNT] Ctrl+Alt+Q deactivated

Am 24.09.2010, 20:24 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On 09/23/2010 07:59 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

I've committed it. Next time I need a description. Please update and
test again if the alert is still there.

Works fine :-)

With SDMASTER set: Shutdown-program is called, no alert.
With SDMASTER not set: Alert appears, both cancel and ok does as expected.

Ok. The last drawback is that when SDMASTER is invalid - just the ALERT is displayed and nothing happens, it does not work to emit the shutdown-alert along with the ALERT, but I think we can live with that.

--
Helmut Karlowski