Re: [MiNT] iconv

Am So, 24.10.2010, 14:52 schrieb m0n0:
> If I would have time I would try to rebuild, but I'm not sure if this
> results in more work than expected, because I know there is some
> circular-dependency with iconv...

I just uploaded an updated version (with --enable-extra-encodings) to the
sparemint ftp. Sorry, there was an network error during transfer ( again
;) ), the GOOD files are named:

COMPLETE_libiconv-1.13.1-1.m68kmint.rpm
libiconv-1.13.1-1.src.rpm

Now it converts characters like ÜÄÖß succesfully, but sadly the conversion
is not that good that it also converts symbols (like point for list) to
some similar symbol within the ATARIST charset.
I tested it with netsurf which makes heavy use of libiconv and I don't
expect any problems with the update.

BTW. the incoming folder contains several packages.

--
Greets,
Ole