Re: [MiNT] Cookies

Am Sonntag, den 17.10.2010, 14:43 +0200 schrieb Kåre Andersen
<kareandersen@gmail.com>:

> Please understand, the cookie jar is not always 1024 slots. When you
> boot, there are only a few slots. Then its up to the software
> installing their cookies to expand it when its full.

That's new to me, all the docs that I have read about TOS have stated
the cookie jar has 1024 bytes at initial space...
Of course you must check if there is room for your cookie... but I
would have never guessed that the cookie jar is REALLY to small, before
you posted this...

Greets,