Re: [MiNT] Cookies

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:49 PM, m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net> wrote:

> Am Sonntag, den 17.10.2010, 14:43 +0200 schrieb Kåre Andersen
> <kareandersen@gmail.com>:
>
>> Please understand, the cookie jar is not always 1024 slots. When you
>> boot, there are only a few slots. Then its up to the software
>> installing their cookies to expand it when its full.
>
> That's new to me, all the docs that I have read about TOS have stated
> the cookie jar has 1024 bytes at initial space...
> Of course you must check if there is room for your cookie... but I
> would have never guessed that the cookie jar is REALLY to small, before
> you posted this...

Just enter Mon (or your debugger of choice), find the address located
at the 0x5a0 vector (typically 0x980 if it has not yet been moved),
and scroll past the system cookies. Not much space until you hit the
0-cookie. Thats the one with 0000 in the name field and a value - the
cookie size - in the value field.

Not much space at all...

-K