Re: [MiNT] Synergy

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:14:07 -0800 (PST), WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com> wrote:

> .../...
> For my Atari, I have several system up sharing a single monitor via a KVM,
> but not individual keyboard/mouse (as needs eiffle to share a normal PS/2
> device).

Hello,

I have tried many KVM's some times ago, to share my PS/2 keyboard & mouse
between my Falcon and my PC, but (nearly) each time I switched from the
Falcon to the PC and then back to the Falcon, the mouse became crazy and I
had to reboot the Falcon. So I gave up and bought another PS/2 mouse and
keyboard for the Falcon.

J.-Luc