Re: [MiNT] Synergy

> For my case I have falcon on one monitor, mac on another monitor and
> mega  ste on a high res mono monitor.  I would like to be able to control
> all  of these simultaneously easily from one nice keybd/mouse.  So I can
> go  over to mega ste to control IRC, mac to browse and faclon to develop
> and I  can switch between.  I am most productive this  way.

Yes, it's nice to have something to switch context/computer since you already
have 3 monitors all lined up.
I see your needs.

For me it is something I will seldom use as I have only 1 LCD between my wintel,
Falcon & TT. Switching using KVM and keyboard/mouse.
The only time it's better than a KVM is that you can see the other monitors
while working on another computer.
The other point is that I sometimes type into the wrong computer because I did
not change the keyboard/mouse but that's because I cannot afford 2 Eiffels :-)