[MiNT] Synergy

Hello guys,

I wanted to attempt to port synergy to mint/magxnet. For those that don't know, synergy is a program that allows you to share the mouse and keyboard of one computer across others. The way it achieves this is almost like a dual headed system. You just move the mouse "off the edge of the screen" of one system and depending on your config mouse and keyboard control will then arrive on the next screen. I use this all the time on mac/linux/windows but it just occurred to me how useful this would be on MiNT.

Anyway, the questions are
* is anyone working on this already?
* if not, what are the preferred methods for injecting cursor movements and keystrokes into XaAES or any AES really. I was looking over things and I don't see a clean way to do it.

Thanks,
Mark