Re: [MiNT] Fileselector

On 25 November 2010 10:24, Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

[..]

> I did some tests with boxkite on aranym and there where no problems. I
> could even kill and restart it IIRC. But I still prefer the
> XaAES-fileselector, because it does all I really need and it's all better arranged.

I find the current file selector quite a good start actually. If it
could remember its options settings and window coordinates and if it
had a simple-to-use bookmarks system (I remember the one from Boxkite
to be rather cumbersome to use) if would be quite an improvement.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire