Re: [MiNT] Update program for MiNT packages.

---- WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Unfortunately, I stopped working on it as I figured that rpm packages are very
>stable for Mint (don't change much) and it's dependant on how and where the
>webmaster of Sparemint puts the files/htmls. So a change in the website may
>affect the scripts.

The SiteBin perl script handles the pages. It's designed to write the html page using the 'PACKAGES.in' file. It's just a list of the package names and maintainer.

If you want a better idea of how it works, the script is in the cvs.

http://sparemint.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/sparemint/sitebin/

Rob