Re: [MiNT] pciutils testers for Milan, Hades

Am 18.11.2010 11:38, schrieb Peter Slegg:
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:28:05 , Patrice Mandin<mandin.patrice@orange.fr>  wrote:

Hello,

I would need people with Milan and/or Hades to test pciutils, to check
they give a correct output, compared to CTPCI+CT60:
http://pmandin.atari.org/download/lspci.zip (300KB)

$ lspci -n
display bus/device/function class vendor:device
$ lspci -v -i pci.ids.gz
display full info

As I am not sure it's totally correct, I advice doing a reboot after
having run it, just to be safe.

Hi Patrice,

On Milan60 running from ~/pci

bash-2.05a# ./lspci.ttp -n
Bus Error
bash-2.05a# ./lspci.ttp -v -i pci.ids.gz
Illegal Instruction

Peter
Hello,

I get the exact same result like Peter described above.
Milan 060 Mint 1.16.3 (from straigt EasyMint install)

Does lspci require a more recent Mint?

Kind Regards
M.W.