Re: [MiNT] Update program for MiNT packages.

On 11/23/10 2:57 PM, Mark Duckworth wrote:
On 11/23/10 1:39 PM, Bernd Mueller wrote:
Hi all

Am Dienstag, den 23.11.2010, 13:16 -0500 schrieb Mark Duckworth:
You may want to check out and join development on sparemint update
manager http://sparemint.atari-source.org:8000/sum.php
I'm not a C-Coder but i speak a little bit php, so i decided to look at
your suggestion. I'm not able to download it,>>>  cvs login:
authorization failed: server sparemint.org rejected access
to /atariforge for user cvsanon<<<

there is no cvsanon user set.

bye
Bernd
Ok well as luck would have it I DO have a backup on the nas and it was the last folder in the cycle from August about to get deleted (I use rsnapshot)! So THANK YOU for bringing this up! I restored it but I lost the user credential stuff so I will have to reconfigure CVS. I will do this on the new server so I have to move everything over. I'll do this when I can. BTW it looks like what you're doing up there you didn't follow directions as well because there should be no involvement from atariforge for my cvs.

Thanks,
Mark