Re: [MiNT] Christmas release ?? :-)

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:33:19 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 13.12.2010, 20:28 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:
>
> > 8. multiple top windows / can't top Toswin2 or Thing
>
> Please commit a report to the tracker with exact description how to
> reproduce in simple steps without any additional TSRs and stuff involved.
>
> Or do it here.

It's not going to be easy to reproduce.

Most often it happens when I have MyMail, Everest, Toswin2 (bash shell)
open.

I am editing code saving it, running "make" in bash and then switching
to the Thing window to double-click the .app

Quiet often I can see that more than one window has the top-window
colouring.

I think there is a related issue. I click in the Thing folder window
or the Toswin2 window and the it does not jump to the top.

My Xaaes.cnf might be the cause but why would it happen ?

Peter