Re: [MiNT] Christmas release ?? :-)

> 8. multiple top windows /  can't top Toswin2 or Thing

I must admit that I was wrong to say I did not see this, but in my case it was
no window was topped.
(which is the part after the slash = can't top Toswin2 or Thing)
It happens on my system, but I think it is because of my configuration, not of a
bug.

Look at the configuration app_options, subsettings clwtna.
Does it do what it suppose to do?
I make sure my defaults for clwtna is set to 0.

So when I open 2 files in QED, when I close 1 window, then other window is still
on top - this is normal.
I close the last window, and QED still remains on top, it does not go away.
I see the Teradesk windows but they are not topped (still grey window title).
My open toswin bash shells are also not topped (still grey window title).

This is good because my brain cannot calculate which window is next to be topped
because
I was using QED and have not exited it, I merely closed it's window.  I expect
it's menu are still there, not some other applications.
And I don't want some busybody topping windows for me which I may not use.

To be honest, this configuration makes XaAES very usable for me.
Before that I found it difficult to use because application were high jacking
the top window and menu keeps changing.
It's now under control.

Incidentally the notes say default for clwtna is 1.
But the config for default is not. (at least the last time I looked at the
release trunk).
So may be this small change in default settings is causing you some pain.

just my 2 cents.