[MiNT] Mint install

I was working on a simple script to speed-up mint install.

It's still work-in-progress. It just extracts the archive and
creates a folder in /tmp called install_1-17-MM  where MM is
the month. It contains the mint/xaaes files but not the
loadable modules. That is the tricky part.

I would like it to extract just the ones that the user has in
their current system. Any that are missing from the archive
would then be copied from the current system like unimint.xfs
for instance. This might require perl.

It would be nice to be able to identify the machine and cpu type
too.

Copy the file to /home copy a mint daily build to /home and
run the script like this:

./mint_install trunk-16122010.tar.bz2 mil60

It does all it's work in /tmp so shouldn't cause any harm.

Regards,

Peter