Re: [MiNT] Idea for boot sequence

> If the sym  link in /usr/bin is still pointing to xaloader then it is not
> possible to  start 1.15.12 and NAES then I have to start the farce of
> booting in TOS  editing mint.cnf to boot to a shell. Rebooting in Mint
> so I can delete the  symlink. Reboot, etc. etc.

That's where the include command in MINT.CNF is so handy.
Just source in the config you need.
I use it to change these type of variables including which version xaaes,
ttytab, hostname and other stuff.
Yes, hostname = my hostname encodes the version of mint, so I know which I am
using. :-)

Now I have an include in Xaaes as well .... cool.