Re: [MiNT] Christmas release ?? :-)

Peter Slegg wrote:

> I can't see the top window bug with the Trunk build but it has

I committed the fix to both branches,

> created another problem.
>
> When I open an html file, there are 4-5 file associations so Thing
> opens a dialogue box to ask which app to use.
>
> This dialogue is non-responsive.
>
> If open and close TaskMgr then the dialogue can be closed.
>
> I think this non-responsive dialogue issue was fixed in the summer.

I guess it worked before that last change?

Well, I don't know how to setup associations in thing, but if there is
none, I get an alert that is also non-responsive.

I think the change yesterday reverted this fix.

Now both seem to work with another fix.

I'm not anymore "into" the code as some months ago, so it's a little
trial & error here.

Just committed.

Please test the next build.

-Helmut