Re: [MiNT] XaAES.CNF - does it understand include?

> No. We didn't want this to avoid spreading config-files all over  the drive.
>There are enough files to install already. But if you convince me why  it's
>needed,
> maybe it will be implemented.

Thanks. There are more burning issues than to implement this.

Just that I have duplicated several complete XaAES.CNF with only one or two
lines changed.
The desktop change from Thing to Jinnee to Teradesk.
The graphics configuration - 16 colours VGA & 256 colours VGA.
Then there was the v1.16 to v1.17 changes.... may be I don't need the v1.16
configurations now...
Now with the ATI card, another graphic mode to choose from... I was just
wondering how many permutation I have to do to.
I choose the configuration via Xboot during bootup... .

It's just easier to have a single main config file and source in those small
changes that selects the desktop/graphics/versions/etc...