Re: [MiNT] XaAES + toolbar behavior

12 dec 2010 kl. 10.34 skrev Helmut Karlowski:
http://toshyp.atari.org/en/008007.html

According to this WM_TOOLBAR should only be sent when mouse-button is pressed, not released. Maybe the additional release-event gives some valuable information to the client-app?

No, the two messages are identical, unfortunately. The message indicates the number of mouse clicks, but not the actual button status (i.e. the same info is sent regardless if I press the left or right button, or if I'm pressing or releasing that button).

The workaround I posted earlier doesn't work properly, but this one does: http://pastebin.com/DqzjQnd3

Note mouse_mkstate() in the beginning, the "if(!mb && t->workaround_flag)" condition, and the "if(__need_click_workaround)" condition. This mechanism filters off the unwanted events, but I have no idea what happens on other AESs or when/if this feature goes away (hence I disable the workaround when not running under XaAES, and it's been verified to work on NAES).

-- PeP