Re: [MiNT] XaAES + toolbar behavior

Am 11.12.2010, 20:54 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

11 dec 2010 kl. 20.49 skrev m0n0:

I guess Windom has it's own Toolbar implementation.... so this is probably of little help for you, but with WinDom + Toolbar I only get one WM_TOOLBAR message for a mouse click.

Regular clicks seems ok, I only get this behavior when using graf_movebox(). It seems this causes XaAES to generate a WM_TOOLBAR message when the mouse button is released.

tos.hyp says for slidebox and watchbox:

The function returns when the mouse button is released, so it should only be made while the button is depressed.

http://toshyp.atari.org/en/00800c.html#graf_slidebox

I'm not familiar with this call - you complain about the additional WM_TOOLBAR-msg?

WM_TOOLBAR (37) This message is sent when a toolbar object is clicked on; the following apply

http://toshyp.atari.org/en/008007.html

According to this WM_TOOLBAR should only be sent when mouse-button is pressed, not released. Maybe the additional release-event gives some valuable information to the client-app?

--
Helmut Karlowski