Re: [MiNT] Kernel debug messages serial port

The question quoted below was asked by me some months ago, now i've
wrote an article in the wiki that explains how to do serial port
debugging with Falcon.

http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Debugging_through_Falcon%27s_serial_port

Corrections and suggestion welcome, when finish It could go in the
programming section.

PS: It was the first time i've used a wiki, how can i create a new
article?, what i did is to edit my user page and then move it later
with a new name, i guess this it's not the right way.