Re: [MiNT] Reboot, restart & Co. (was : Release ?)

Am Mi, 1.12.2010, 18:30 schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI:

> I've always used the one provided with SpareMiNT.
> I once tried using the one in MagiC!, but I let you guess what happened...
> The only thing I mean is that I'm sure I could reset/restart/halt the
> computer, and it's not possible anymore.
> And I don't know where to search for.

I tried the command reboot with my falcon - Is it right to assume that the
falcon does an cold-reboot when it shows up the Atari Logo? Because it
seems the memory test is disabled within the NVRAM...

If thats true, here is my result (tested with kernel 1.17 b 4.2):
the reboot command does an cold reboot.
zTask does cold reboot