Re: [MiNT] Generic tool

Am Do, 2.12.2010, 17:15 schrieb Peter Slegg:

> I have a created a crude demo, it doesn't actually do anything
> yet. It just loads an xml file and creates a dialogue with
> some aes objects on it.

The Exit button is not working correct. ;) What about textboxes and what
about the layout (columns) of the dialog? I guess the dialog gets quickly
to large for the screen if you just put the options below the last
inserted option... You could also add sections to the XML files, and show
these sections within an select list... - such an tool could also be
usefull for an installer app,... and it should be able to configure the
config files within /etc ;)

Greets,