Re: [MiNT] STAT bits - Ouch!

Am 10.12.2010, 00:25 Uhr, schrieb Konrad Kokoszkiewicz <draco@ibi.uw.edu.pl>:

Hum, yes, I must admit, if Helmut shared your point, then you must be right per se. And my "overly negative attitude" must be a weighty argument by itself to prove the point.

I just wanted to argue against that "well it's just a few cycles, so what?" - attitude. I think especially in the filesystem every single instruction counts. I also understand your point to not blindly follow the non-standard programming of some people. That's all, I do not even fully understand the topic.

--
Helmut Karlowski