Re: [MiNT] XaAES multi-language help needed

Hi,

> > But, to be honest, i'm confused about what is basically needed to display
> > such characters
> > on Atari.
> > "only" a font which replaces the systemfont (with NVDI or fvdi)?
> > Lars
>>
> I am surpised you didn't.:)

Yes, shame on me!

> Your assumption is correct, all is needed is a suitable set of fonts (255
> characters long for ISO encoding or whatever for UTF, couldn't understand
> how that works). [...] I have created a
> greek language pack with instructions on how this is done that you can
> download from here.
> http://dbug.kicks-ass.net/dbugforums/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1259857439

Thank you for your explanation! But this file is corrupted somehow, i downloaded twice and
always get the error:

tar -xvf /h/Downloads/greek-language-pack.tar
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

> I don't give up though :).

I hope so, thank you!!

Lars