Re: [MiNT] XaAES multi-language help needed

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 06:40 +1100, Paul Wratt wrote:

> > What does "pre-script the keytable change" mean, and why do you think a
> > script is needed?
> >
> until someone wrote an app to do it

How do you want to implement a script for this?

> so we will see this in the next Taskbar release?

When I'm motivated to debug the new start-menu ;) I haven't touched it
for a year now. Perhaps I should just release it with a big
warning-sticker.

> >> file that record the change, the a simple tsr could give you an
> >> indicator in the menubar, however it may have to have positioning
> >
> > That sounds like a really dirty solution. XaAES can do this cleanly. Or
> > it could be displayed in a plain application.

> until someone mention doing it in XaAES, stuff in the menu bar is
> normally TSR teratory, or something that functions in a similar way,

No, it isn't. The only program that is allowed to draw in the menubar
area is the AES. Anything else is a kludge that will sooner or later
break.

Jo Even