Re: [MiNT] Where should a user put GEM apps

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 20:45 +0100, Miro Kropáček wrote:

>         No, not if you copy them there. A symlink works just fine
>         though. But
>         you probably know that.
> So how it is guys? I thought symlink location doesn't dictate current
> working path, Helmut said it does, you say it does not, I can't test
> it right now.

Doesn't Helmut say that he symlinks his programs to LAUNCHPATH? I do,
and it works just fine. I only symlink the executable, not RSC or config
files. When I run these programs from the fileselector (Ctrl+Alt+K) they
have the cwd of the actual file, not the link.

Jo Even