[MiNT] Re: [MiNT] updated XaAES wiki docs - Theming and Extended Textures

Damn :) I found sparemint wiki just two or three weeks ago and I'm supprised that somehow I did not find before :)
I'm slowly eating knowldede from there :D :D :D
Thanks to ALL who commited do wiki :) and to mint of course too :D

jury
"how far can they control my mind"