[MiNT] zTask Bug or maybe even kernel bug, or is it my fault?

Hello,

I found a bug... ;)

when I close an app via CTRL+C (I capture that signal & quit my app via exit() then... - to me this sounds ok...) it isn't vanishing from zTask, but it isn't visible anymore within XAaes Taskmanager... so I guess there is maybe an bug in zTask, or there is an bug in the kernel, so that the process name is not removed from some kernel structure.

Just wanted to tell, maybe someone cares, probably not right now :)

Greets,