[MiNT] Re: [MiNT] [ANNOUNCE] FreeMiNT 1.17.0 Released !

Hi

Thanks very much to all for this release, but I have some struggle.
Today I tried to upgrade to 1.17.0 using information on page:

http://www.atariforge.net/sparemint/download.html

The problem is, where is this section 3.3 from step 3:
Step 3: - Edit C:\MINT\1-17-0\MINT.CNF; take a look at section 3.3.

I cant find it anywhere, where could I look for it? As mint 1.17.0 doesnt go too far on the default mint.cnf.

jury
"how far can they control my mind"