Re: [MiNT] SLB implementation

> I guess that's __text - 256 (sizeof(BASEPAGE) returns 256).

If you want only the path, then is 128 enough, because the path is
in the commandline and this have 128 bytes.

> I link with VLINK

I use Pure C.

> Maybe it's different in MagiC 6 on the Atari,

No, I test it with MagiC Milan 6.20 and the latest MagiC OS X. I
wrote a test SLB and in both I get the path from the SLB in the
comanndline.
I make also a test with setting the env SLBPATH and it works.

If it is no problem send me the sourcecode an I will if it works.

Gerhard