Re: [MiNT] GDB & watch expression

m0n0 wrote:
Does watch expression work with gdb?

First, which version do you use ?
The old 5.1, or my experimental and unfinished 7.0 ?

I don't know if watch expressions are supposed to work. You should try with
a simple Hello World to see what happens.
Also, I'm pretty sure it can't work on optimized code (-O > 0).

warning: (Internal error: px 0x4934bdc in read in psymtab, but not in
symtab.)

This is the GCC 4.x bug when generating STABS (a.out) debug info. It usually crashes GDB 5.1, where GDB 7.0 only issues a warning.

Once again, we are alone with this bug because Linux people use ELF and this bug does not happen.

--
Vincent Rivière