Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

Am Freitag, den 21.01.2011, 09:33 +0100 schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

Oh, I would like to do that but I have never got my falcon + MiNT to work
with MP

What kind of Falcon is this? A CT60?

Plain falcon, no addons.

v_ftext is implemented in GDOS (NVDI, SpeedoGDOS and fVDI). Are you
planning on supporting platforms with no GDOS? A web-browser with just
one single font doesn't sound very useful to me.

I was talking about the status bar! The Webpage text is normally rendered with freetype2 / ttf + via vro_cpyfm!